Our People Philosophy
PSA recognises the value its employees bring to the overall winning success of the Group through their active participation and contribution, and a strong passion for what we do.
The Group is committed to develop and motivate our employees to always strive for “Excellence in Everything We Do” in line with achieving business objectives and fulfilling professional goals.
We are guided by our core beliefs in Diversity, Equal Opportunity, Leadership Grooming and Learning & Development. Together, we take ownership of their careers and progress to higher levels of personal accomplishment.
- We believe that our people are motivated individuals, passionate about what they do, and always giving of their best.
- Every contribution matters and the company fully appreciates one and all.
- We believe in teamwork – where the sum is bigger than all the individual parts.
- We foster a collaborative climate, with shared goals and resources and towards common ends.
- We believe in a work environment that attracts, retains and fully engages diverse talents, leading to enhanced innovation and creativity in our services.
- We continue to build a work culture where all employees feel welcome, valued, and able to express their ideas and beliefs freely. By doing so, we are better able to encourage diversity of thought and approach; and more likely to discover innovative ways to enhance our services.
- PSA acknowledges that a well-balanced personal and work life results in greater productivity.
- We have comprehensive programmes for employee welfare and family life enhancement.
- We believe in good and sustainable community relations wherever we operate.
Our Training Philosophy
- We provide learning and development opportunities that will help realise our people’s full potential, adding value to their career development and complementing their business exposure and experience.
- We encourage continuous learning as it translates into positive results, both for our people and for PSA.
- Our people are developed through various avenues including classroom training and facilitation, challenging projects and international exposure.
- Our people are our assets and we emphasise talent development and retention.
- Our strong performance-driven culture engenders joint corporate and personal ownership for the individual’s career growth.
- We provide global mobility and lateral rotations to ensure exposure and opportunities to acquire technical, operational and management depth within the PSA group of companies.
We offer programmes tailored to different employee groups, and competitive compensation and benefits for global talent.
- Experienced professionals: Global talent deployment and global management competency development
- Graduates: management traineeship
- Students: Internships
If you are interested to join the PSA family, please visit Careers for more information.